Sunday, July 26, 2015

Brownsville Herald: Maritime mystery - Legislation seeks answers to government’s use of payments


The Brownsville Herald newspaper of Brownsville, Texas, has published a story about the STORIS Act legislation.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/local/article_014ccdf4-3344-11e5-94dd-2bed608582c6.html

I am still working with STORIS vets to put together support for the legislation and have received several terrific letters. Congress goes on vacation starting next weekend and won't return to session until after Labor Day. We won't have many opportunities to air our grievances related to the ship's destruction, so I certainly encourage everyone to get on board with this effort. Email me at cgcstorisqueen@gmail.com and send me your Zip+4 Postal Code and I'll send you a customized template with your legislator's contact information to help make the process as easy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment