Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Still waiting for CG FOIA Appeal response



I am still waiting for fulfillment of my FOIA appeal to the CG, when the agency sent me an incomplete response then tried to close out my request saying they sent everything they had. As you may recall, I sent back an email I had from then-CMDT Papp cc'd to ADM Zukunft that the CG failed to send me. The CG reopened the appeal  in November. It's June and I just sent a reminder to them recently to ask for an update. Received a response last week that they are now going to review the new materials they have apparently discovered to see about releasing those records. 
It will be three years at the end of the month STORIS was sold and we are still having to fight with the government to get the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment